- All products are added to your cart.
This paring/trimming knife is equally at home removing meat from the bone, skinning a fish, or coring small fruits and vegetables. Its slim, tapered blade allows close work to be handled with ease.
39211--Lamson, MIDNIGHT 3" Premier Forged Trimming-Paring Knife
This paring/trimming knife can remove meat from the bone or fish from the bone/skin. The tapered blade allows close work around the bones and joints. It is the perfect size for small tasks such as cutting small fruits.
- Signature craftsmanship. Meticulously crafted in the USA, each of our knives is finished to perfection using state of the art technology coupled with hand finishing as well as proprietary polishing and sharpening processes.
- Unmatched quality. Blades are forged from the finest high-carbon stainless steel from Solingen, Germany (Grade 4116). Incredibly strong G-10 handle(Midnight Series).
- Durable design. Our blades are precision forged using the traditional hot-drop method, tempered to a perfect hardness of 58 on the Rockwell scale. This results in a hard, wickedly sharp blade that retains an edge for longer and is both highly corrosion resistant and elastic.
- Superior performance. Full tang blades with triple riveted handles ensure ideal balance and weight. A curved and recessed bolster provides a seamless transition from handle to blade, resulting in comfortable thumb and finger support for better control and safety.
- Lifetime Warranty. Every Lamson product comes with a Lifetime Warranty against manufacturing defects