- All products are added to your cart.
The Roast Knife is an excellent choice for carving your family's dinner centerpiece. Its rounded tip makes cutting tasks safer, whether your working on a crowded kitchen counter, or slicing and serving right on the dinner table.
Lamson 10" Premier Forged Kullenschliff Roast Knife- Walnut
The Kullenschliff (K) edge, also known as a Granton or Hollow-Edge, helps prevent food sticking to the blade, by creating air bubbles in the hollow grooves between the food and the blade.
- Signature craftsmanship. Meticulously crafted in the USA, each of our knives is finished to perfection using state of the art technology coupled with hand finishing as well as proprietary polishing and sharpening processes.
- Unmatched quality. Blades are forged from the finest high-carbon stainless steel from Solingen, Germany (Grade 4116). Infused Walnut handle.
- Durable design. Our blades are precision forged using the traditional hot-drop method, tempered to a perfect hardness of 58 on the Rockwell scale. This results in a hard, wickedly sharp blade that retains an edge for longer and is both highly corrosion resistant and elastic.
- Superior performance. Full tang blades with triple riveted handles ensure ideal balance and weight. A curved and recessed bolster provides a seamless transition from handle to blade, resulting in comfortable thumb and finger support for better control and safety.