- All products are added to your cart.
The jewel of the WÜSTHOF collection, IKON has beautifully designed handles made of Grenadill wood. Grenadill wood, or African Blackwood, is one of the hardest and heaviest woods in the world. IKON full-tang knives are precision-forged from a single piece of an exclusive high-carbon stainless steel and feature a distinctive, double bolster. The IKON 4 1/2" Steak Knife is the perfect sharp table knife used to cut through steak, filets and other thick meats. WÜSTHOF Steak Knives have a straight clean edge that glide through beef like butter without shredding or damaging the meat.
- Precision-forged from a single blank of high carbon stainless steel
- Full tang that is triple riveted to the handle for precise control
- Precision Edge Technology (PEtec) yields a blade that is 20% sharper with twice the edge retention.
- Tempered to 58⁰ Rockwell
- The half bolster allows for the knife to be honed and sharpened the entire length of the blade and the heel bolster provides added balance
- Comfortable contoured handle that is made of Grenadill wood (African Blackwood)
- Wash by hand only