- All products are added to your cart.
- Mrs. Anderson's Squeeze Flour Sifter for breaking up clumps and aerating flour, icing sugar, and other sifted baking ingredients
- Made from stainless steel with spring-action squeeze handle; sturdy and durable
- Fluffs powdered ingredients for lighter baked goods; helps blend in salt, baking soda, and baking powder, for an even consistency and better taste
- Quickly aerate all purpose flour, bread flour, cake flour, coconut flour, gluten free flour, and other finer dry ingredients, like confectioners sugar
- Breaks up lumps; easy to use; hand wash in warm, soapy water; dry thoroughly
Mrs. Anderson's Squeeze Flour Sifter breaks up and removes clumps from ingredients before baking or cooking. The spring-action squeeze handle rakes ingredients over the mesh screen to processes ingredients quickly. Powdered ingredients, like baking flours and confectioners' sugar tend to settle and compact during shipping. Mrs. Anderson's Squeeze Flour Sifter aerates these ingredients and removes clumps for lighter, fluffier baked goods. No more lumps! Simply place the Flour Sifter over a bowl, mesh-side facing down. Measure in ingredients and squeeze the handle. Great for aerating all purpose flour, bread flour, cake flour, coconut flour, gluten free flour, for lighter baked goods and helps mix and blend in other ingredients evenly, like salt, baking soda, and baking powder, for an even consistency and better taste. Made from stainless steel with a fine wire mesh, Mrs. Anderson's Squeeze Flour Sifter is sturdy and durable. Hand wash in warm, soapy water. Dry thoroughly. Brought to you by HIC Harold Import Co.