- All products are added to your cart.
The Endura 4 sets the standard as one of the best-selling folding knives ever made. All members of the Endura 4 family include a four-position clip, a high-strength back lock mechanism, and Trademark Round Hole.
Spyderco Endura 4 Lightweight- Black FRN Handle, VG-10 Blade
- Light and Durable - This Endura handle is fabricated with Fiberglass Reinforced Nylon. FRN is a polymer mixed with glass fiber that is injection molded and formed into a sleek textured handle, creating a lightweight yet high-strength knife handle.
- Premium Steel- a full-flat-ground VG-10 stainless steel blade with a PlainEdge™ cutting edge. This slim, highly refined blade grind creates incredible edge geometry and a distal taper that reduce friction for superior cutting performance. The blade is supported by a sturdy back lock mechanism that locks it securely open when in use yet allows easy ambidextrous lock release.
- Low Friction - This knife features a blade ground with flat bevels that extend from the spine all the way to the cutting edge. This grind reduces drag during cutting and decreases overall weight.
- A Secure Grip - To provide a non slip grip, these knives are molded with our patented pattern, Bi-Directional Texturing. This texture pattern consists of opposing graduated steps radiating outward from the center of the handle.
8.75 " (222mm)
3.75 " (96mm)
5 " (127mm)
3.438 " (88mm)
.125 " (3mm)
Tip Carry Position