- All products are added to your cart.
34400-093--Zwilling, Miyabi Black 3.5" Paring Knife- Damascus
The blade is constructed of micro-carbide powdered MC66 steel, which is ice-hardened to an impressive 66 HRC. This results in an exceptionally sharp and lasting edge. The blade is wrapped in 132 additional layers of steel, resulting in a beautiful flower Damascus pattern.
The D-shaped handle is made from the prized Bigleaf Maple and dyed a black ash color; the mosaic accent pin is complimented by a steel end cap with logo.
- Blade consists of 132 layers of steel, resulting in a floral damascus pattern
- MC66 MicroCarbide steel is hardened to 66 HRC
- D-shaped handle made from stunning Bigleaf Maple
- Optimal ergonomics for fatigue-free cutting
- Sharpened using a traditional, three step Honbazuke method
- Hand crafted in Seki, Japan