- All products are added to your cart.
The popular Leek gets a next level upgrade with CPM 154 blade steel and genuine copper handle scales. The Leek has been called the ideal EDC. With its 3-inch blade, it’s a good-sized knife, but not too big.
Kershaw Leek Assisted Open- Copper
The slim design makes it easy to carry and its razor-sharp blade of high-performance CPM 154 means it can take care of a world of cutting tasks. Denser than steel, this Leek’s copper handle gives it some comfortable weight. Over time the handles will patina so that each copper Leek has its own unique look.
- A must-have addition to your Leek collection; Made in the USA
- CPM 154 powdered metallurgy steel has uniform distribution of carbides to take and hold an excellent edge; good corrosion resistance, wear resistance, and toughness; stonewashed finish helps hide use scratches
- Genuine copper handles will patina over time for a unique finish
- Kershaw's assisted opening with a convenient flipper; Tip-Lock secures blade when closed
- Use Everyday, Outdoor
- Type Assisted, Folder
- Style Pocketknife
- Designer Ken Onion
- Blade Style Wharncliffe
- Blade Edge Plain
- Opening Action Assisted
- Opens With Flipper
- Lock Type Liner lock
- Pocket clip Reversible (right, tip-up/down)
- Handle Color Copper
- Made in USA Yes
- Country of Origin USA: Design, Prototype, Quality Control, Manufacture
- Warranty Limited Lifetime Warranty
0 stars based on 0 reviews