- All products are added to your cart.
The famous Kershaw Leek goes upscale with a handsome suit of carbon fiber and upgraded 154-CM blade steel.
Kershaw Leek Assisted Open- Carbon Fiber Handle, Stonewash CPM-154 Blade
The carbon fiber handle also lightens this Leek's weight, making it an extremely comfortable EDC. The razor-sharp blade of high-performance CPM 154 enables it to handle a full range of cutting tasks. The blade is a modified drop-point, so it’s a good slicing knife, while the slim tip gives it piercing capability and the ability to do detailed work.
- CPM 154 powdered metallurgy steel has uniform distribution of carbides to take and hold an excellent edge; good corrosion resistance, wear resistance, and toughness
- Handsome carbon fiber handle for lightweight strength and a touch of class
- Kershaw's assisted opening with convenient flipper; Tip-Lock secures blade when closed
- Made in the USA
- Blade Length 3 in. (7.6 cm)
- Blade Material CPM 154
- Blade Finish/Coating Stonewashed finish
- Blade Thickness 0.09 in. (2.29 mm)
- Closed Length 4 in. (10.2 cm)
- Handle Material Carbon fiber
- Handle Finish/Coating –
- Handle Thickness 0.04 in. (10.17 mm)
- Overall Length 7 in. (17.9 cm)
- Weight 2.4 oz. (69 g)
0 stars based on 0 reviews