- All products are added to your cart.
LKUNV--Lansky, Universal Sharpening System / Precision Knife Sharpening Kit
Lansky Universal Sharpening System / Precision Knife Sharpening Kit
- Alumina Oxide
Includes coarse (120 grit), medium (280 grit) and fine hones (600 grit) along with a medium triangle shape hone for serrated knife sharpening.
The Ultimate in Knife Sharpening Systems Technology Safe, Easy and Convenient to Use. The Lansky Controlled-Angle Sharpening System is designed to give your blade a professional, razor sharp edge every time. All systems include:
- Precision-engineered, multi-angle, flip-over knife clamp.
- Sharpening hones on color-coated, finger-grooved safety holders
- One guide rod for each honing stone
- Specially formulated honing oil
- Extra long knife clamp screws
- Custom molded storage/carrying case to hold all system components
- Complete easy-to-follow multi-lingual instructions
17° Angle - A severe angle recommended for razor blades, scalpels or similar tools. Provides an extremely sharp but delicate edge.
20° Angle - A commonly used angle for higher quality blades and provides an excellent edge for kitchen cutlery and filet knives.
25° Angle - The recommended angle for most knives that need a durable, sharp edge. Ideal for hunting and outdoor knives.
30° Angle - An outstanding angle for knives that see the heavy use of cutting cardboard, wire or carpets. Recommended for heavy duty use.
Additional Kit Configurations
- Universal System
- Standard 3-Stone System
- Deluxe 5-Stone System
- 3-Stone Standard Diamond System
- 4-Stone Deluxe Diamond System
- Natural Arkansas System
- Professional System