- All products are added to your cart.
Considered by many to be the ultimate in sharpening systems, IM313 Multi-Oilstone systems contain three oil stones. The heavy base has a non-skid bottom.
Norton Multi-Oilstone Sharpening System
The 11-1/2" stone length permits long, sweeping strokes for faster and more precise sharpening and honing of all large, wider straight-edged tools.
- Self-contained bench sharpening unit with reservoir for oil and rotating axis that holds three stones in place for sequential use
- Includes three sharpening stones for general sharpening: 100-grit silicon carbide stone for repairing, 150-grit silicon carbide for sharpening and maintaining, and 320-grit aluminum oxide for honing cutting edges
- 1/2 x 11-1/2 x 2-1/2 inch (H x W x D) size of oilstones makes them suitable for use as bench sharpeners for knives and tools
- Durable plastic case has a lid and no-slip rubber feet, and protects stones against breakage
- Angle guide to position tool correctly for sharpening, and 16 oz. bottle of Norton sharpening stone oil for lubrication