- All products are added to your cart.
The Kullenschliff (K) edge, also known as a Granton or Hollow-Edge, helps prevent food sticking sticking to the blade, by creating air bubbles in the hollow grooves between the food and the blade.
- Signature craftsmanship. Meticulously crafted in the USA, each of our knives is finished to perfection using state of the art technology coupled with hand finishing as well as proprietary polishing and sharpening processes.
- Unmatched quality. Blades are forged from the finest high-carbon stainless steel from Solingen, Germany (Grade 4116).Incredibly strong G-10 handle.
- Durable design. Our blades are precision forged using the traditional hot-drop method, tempered to a perfect hardness of 58 on the Rockwell scale. This results in a hard, wickedly sharp blade that retains an edge for longer and is both highly corrosion resistant and elastic.
- Superior performance. Full tang blades with triple riveted handles ensure ideal balance and weight. A curved and recessed bolster provides a seamless transition from handle to blade, resulting in comfortable thumb and finger support for better control and safety.
Description : Forged 7" Santoku Knife, Kullenschliff Edge
Blade Material : 4116 High-Carbon Stainless
Handle Material : G-10
Handle Color : Black
Blade Type : Flat Grind
Edge Type : Hollow Edge
Rivet Type : Nickel Silver
Blade length (in.) : 7
Blade Width (in.) : 2
Overall Length (in.) : 12.5
Overall Width (in.) : 1.875
Overall Height (in.) : 0.5
Item Weight (lbs.) : 0.55