- All products are added to your cart.
The Messermeister Four Seasons 10” Scimitar Knife features a rigid stamped blade with an upward curve and ample girth, wider than a breaking knife blade. This large butcher’s knife is attached to a non-slip handle, this allows you to slice with one swift
5051-10K--Messermeister, Pro Series Kullens Scimitar Knife / 10”
- The German 1.4116 stainless carbon alloy blade resists stains and corrosion, exhibits toughness and durability, holds its edge retention, and is easy to resharpen to a razor-like edge.
- This knife line is one-piece stamped, which produces a strong blade from heel to tip. The blades are heat treated and cooled to achieve a Rockwell of 56-57.
- The over-sized, hygienic, molded polypropylene handles provide comfort for the extreme demands of a commercial kitchen.
- Handcrafted in Santa Catarina, Portugal.
- The Knife for Life™ guarantee provides a lifetime warranty against material and manufacturing defects.
- Hand-wash with warm water and a mild detergent; rinse and dry immediately.
- Do not place in dishwasher.
- Avoid cleaners containing bleach or citrus extracts.