- All products are added to your cart.
- Marcato's Pasta Fresca easily mixes, rolls and cuts pasta dough for making 3 fresh pasta shapes at home with a consistent texture, cook time and taste
- Made in Italy from food-safe plastic with anodized aluminum rollers; compact, sturdy, and powerful; 170-watts
- Easily make fresh lasagne, fettuccine, and tagliolini; features 10 thickness adjustments to roll dough evenly (from paper-thin 0.6 to 4.8-millimeter
- Includes Pasta Fresca machine, 3 attachments (lasagna, tagliolini and fettuccine), power cord, recipes, and instructions
- Covered by a 2-year manufacturer's warranty; wipe with a dry brush or cloth; available exclusively from HIC Harold Import Co
Marcato's Pasta Fresca Machine is a powerful 170-watt electric dough mixer and pasta maker in a single machine. It quickly and easily mixes, kneads, rolls, and cuts pasta dough into 3 traditional Italian pasta shapes (lasagne, fettuccine, and tagliolini). Transform all types of flour into a smooth dough and make up to 1.7 pounds of delicious fresh, homemade pasta in just 3 minutes. The super-strong, high-torque motor mixes and kneads a compact, elastic and smooth dough, even heavier dough, with ease. Knead up to 500-grams of flour with the same result as hand-kneaded in just 3 minutes! The locking safety lid will not open during operation. Nothing tastes better than fresh authentic homemade pasta and learning how to make fresh pasta couldn?t be easier! Make lasagne, fettuccine, and tagliolini, all with an even thickness for a consistent texture, cook time, and taste. Simply measure dry ingredients into the hopper and blend thoroughly. Add wet ingredients and the powerful kneading blade creates a smooth, elastic dough in just 3 minutes with the same desired results as kneading by hand. Quickly choose from 10 different thickness settings, between a paper-thin 0.6-millimeters to 4.8-millimeters, to customize pasta on the fly for each recipe. Great for pasta, pizza, bread, biscuits, flatbreads, donuts, bagels, tortillas, pretzels, cookie dough, and more. Made in Italy from food-safe plastic with anodized aluminum accessories. It measures a compact yet sturdy 12 x 6 x 8.5-inches and quickly wipes clean with a dry brush or cloth after each use. Clean out remaining dough bits using a toothpick, brush and rag. Cautions: Do not wash in the dishwasher or use metal objects. Includes the Pasta Machine, 3 attachments (lasagna, tagliolini and fettuccine), recipes, a power cord, complete instructions, and 2-year manufacturer's warranty. Available exclusively from HIC Harold Import Co.