- All products are added to your cart.
The serrated blade of this amazing all-purpose knife cuts effortlessly through even overripe tough tomato skin. It works equally well for cutting citrus fruits, cheeses, salami and even bread. The forked tip is perfect for serving.
Lamson 5" Premier Forged Serrated All Purpose (Tomato) Knife- FIRE Handle
One of Lamson's all time best sellers!
- Signature craftsmanship. Meticulously crafted in the USA, each of our knives is finished to perfection using state of the art technology coupled with hand finishing as well as proprietary polishing and sharpening processes.
- Unmatched quality. Blades are forged from the finest high-carbon stainless steel from Solingen, Germany (Grade 4116). Sturdy handles of tough Acrylic (Fire Series).
- Durable design. Our blades are precision forged using the traditional hot-drop method, tempered to a perfect hardness of 58 on the Rockwell scale. This results in a hard, wickedly sharp blade that retains an edge for longer and is both highly corrosion resistant and elastic.
- Superior performance. Full tang blades with triple riveted handles ensure ideal balance and weight. A curved and recessed bolster provides a seamless transition from handle to blade, resulting in comfortable thumb and finger support for better control and safety.
- Lifetime Warranty. Every Lamson product comes with a Lifetime Warranty against manufacturing defects